- Can I ask a question for a jewel?
You can contact us and place a question for the product you like. Please, write your mail, the question you like to ask and press submit. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- How can I order from www.ulalajewels.com?
You choose the jewels that you like and then press "add to cart" option. Then, you will de guided to follow some very easy steps to complete your order.
- Can I make a custom order?
Of course you can! There are so many products on www.ulalajewels.com that can be changed or personalized. In any case, we can make a unique jewel for you.
- How can I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order in 2 different ways,
- By using a credit/debit card
- By using PayPal
- I don't have a credit/debit card. Can I order from your shop?
Of course! You can pay for your order by using PayPal
- Are there any sales on your products?
Yes! As you can see in a central spot on the first page of www.ulalajewels.com, there are sales in groups of products that depend on final cost of your purchase.Please, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will stay tuned to extra sales we put from time to time during the year.
- Is the jewel protected during shipping?
Yes, it is safe. The jewel is wrapped in an elegant gift box, which protects it, and this is placed into a special bubble envelope for extra safety.
- How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
From the time that your order is ready from our workshop, it takes 1-2 days for Greece to be delivered to you.
Europe, 6-8 days via Hellenic Post
Europe, 2-3 days via FedEx
USA, 8-12 days via Hellenic Post
USA, 2-3 days via FedEx
Rest of the world, 12-15 days via Hellenic Post
Rest of the world, 3-5 days via FedEx
- I don't live in Greece. Can I order from your shop?
Of course, you can! Every day we ship packages to counties abroad. You can place your order using our site www.ulalajewels.com and choose the shipping method you prefer, Hellenic post or FedEx.
- I want to send my order as a gift to someone else. Can I send it directly to his/her address?
Yes. All our jewels are wrapped in an elegant gift box, so the only thing you have to do is to inform us the shipping address of the recipient.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Can I return or exchange the jewel I bought?
You can return or exchange your jewel only if you contact us firstly. By contacting us, you can be informed whether this transaction can be done or not.
- How can I know that the jewel I ordered is gold or silver and not faux bijou?
All our jewel are marked with a metal stamp in order to check the material used. At the page of each product, you can see the material used, without hidden details.
Our company is part of Thessaloniki Chamber of Handcrafts and we are obligated to stamp our jewels in an obvious place. The stamp we use is:
925 for silver 925 degree